Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Benefits Administrative Manager!



I start a new position on Monday, I will be the Benefits Administrative Manager here at the University of Idaho! I'm very excited! It is going to be a challenging position, especially during this difficult time with budget cuts and the like, but I am really looking forward to it! It is a new position here, so I'll be really making my mark on what it is this position does.

This is actually my first legitimate salaried position. Hopefully that isn't going to mean that I work a ridiculous amount of hours ... but I pretty sure it does!

Someone come and find me when my desk starts to resemble this one!

3 comments:

Heidi Upton said...

CONGRATS, Niki!!!!!!

the Gwilliam Family said...

That's awesome news Niki!!! Congratulations:)

TeamChavez4 said...

Congrats Niki! Way to go!!!