Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CD 2

I wrote the prior blog yesterday, but I guess I didn't post it. Oh well. So today has been a bit a whirl wind. I went over to the local hospital to have my blood drawn for a progesterone test, and I know the Dr's office needs the results back right away. My doctor is up in Spokane, about 90 miles north of where I live. The hospital can't perform the progesterone test so they have to send it up to Spokane to be run. I didn't know if that would be enough time and was thinking I may have to drive all the way up to Spokane just to have this blood test. That would NOT be good. Luckily, the Dr's office says as long as they can get the results tomorrow morning it is all fine. Goodness!

Tomorrow morning I'll get a phone call from the doctor's office letting me know if I can start the medications. If I do then 5 days of lovely hormonal drugs. Woo hoo!


No comments: