How well do you know your husband?
I received this as an email forward, but I thought I would post here instead! Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Jeopardy
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like?Beets
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Pale Ale
5. Where did he go to high school?University City, Gridley, & Durham
6. What size shoe does he wear?13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Atari games
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Italian Sub!
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?Chili
10. What is his favorite cereal? -- so sad, I have no idea, he eats Bran Flakes though
11. What would he never wear? argyle sweater
12. What is his favorite sports team? San Diego Chargers
13. Who did he vote for? -- I didn't ask, but I think it was Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Hopefully me, but other than that, his sister Stef
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?Leave my stuff all over the apartment.
16. What is his heritage? Irish & probably English and/or Welsh
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Scratch carrot cake, preferably his mom's recipe!
18. Did he play sports in high school?I think he played cricket for fun with his friends. :-)
19. What could he spend hours doing? Hiking & Playing World of Warcraft
20. What is one unique talent he has? His mind is like a sponge, that guy knows so much about so much, and he can juggle. :-)